Some information is missing or invalid below.
This men's Casio G-Shock watch has all you could want and more. Atomic timekeeping, Tough Solar power and World Time make this watch an unbeatable timepiece. Pair this digital chronograph watch with any ensemble.
- Digital display with EL backlight and afterglow lets you tell time in any light.
- Atomic timekeeping receives automatic calibration radio signals up to six times per day.
- Tough Solar technology uses direct and ambient light for power.
- Chronograph function tracks elapsed, split and 1st-2nd place times to 1/100th of a second.
- Automatic calendar is pre-programmed to the year 2099.
- World Time function features 31 time zones and 48 cities.
- Water resistant to 660 feet
- Day & date function
- 4 daily alarms & 1 snooze alarm
- Hourly chime
- Countdown timer
- 12/24-hour formats
- Light powered
- Shock resistant
- Black resin case & adjustable band
- Stainless steel caseback
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Model no. GW6900-1
Ads By Google
The links below are ads provided by the Google AdWords™ program. Outside companies pay to advertise via these links when specific phrases and words are searched. These ads are maintained by Google and are always labeled as sponsored links. Clicking on these links will open a subsequent tab displaying the respective company's own website. The website you link to is not affiliated with or sponsored by Kohls.com Test Adds Google.