Casio Watch - Men's Pathfinder Tough Solar Atomic Titanium Digital Chronograph
Some information is missing or invalid below.
Add this item to your shopping bag Learn More
Thanks to its atomic timekeeping, tide graphs and triple sensor technology, this men's Casio Pathfiner watch keeps you on course in any condition. The striking titanium construction provides maximum durability in an extremely lightweight design.
- Automatic calendar: day & date, pre-programmed to 2099
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly chime
- 12/24-hour formats
- Atomic timekeeping: receives radio signals up to 6 times per day
- World Time: 29 time zones (33 cities)
- Chronograph: elapsed, lap & split time; 1/100-second increments
- Countdown timer
- Water resistance: 200 meters
- Battery power indicator
- Altimeter: -2,300 to 32,800 feet; target altitude alarm; 20-record memory capacity; graphing for target & altitude tendency
- Moon phase display
- Tide graph
- Digital compass: 16 directions
- Low-temperature resistant
Case & Display
- Digital display with EL backlight & afterglow
- Face cover: mineral crystal
- Case: black resin
- Caseback: stainless steel
- 48-mm diameter
- Titanium & black resin
- Fold-over deployment clasp
- Men's standard length
- Quartz movement
- Tough Solar power
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Model no. PAW1500T-7V
Our hassle-free return policy means worry-free shopping.
- Return any item, anytime, for any reason.
- No receipt? No problem. We'll take care of you.
- Yes, you can return it in store (even if you bought it online!).