Rated 5 out of 5Â by LCooper Already recommened and mom has bought one~
Love this coffee maker. Better than having a separat pot to deal with or break (if glass). I have a keurig which makes one cup at a time but found myself using so many pods or making so many cups with my reusable mini filter for it that it was ridiculous (because I drink alot of coffee)... so I got this and love it, I just dispense my one cup at a time. also love the feature to brew 1-4 cups or make bold coffee for those who enjoy. I've also made tea in this which was good. The only issue I have is that once the 4 hours are up, you cannot just turn it back on to keep coffee hot. This is a rare problem because I'm usually done drinking coffee within 4 hours.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by momoftwo Love the idea, but too much clean up
Loved the look of this coffee maker and the thought that I wouldn't have a carafe to worry about! One of our major problems it where the spout where the coffee comes out is located. It's kind of in the back of the machine so if you don't have your cup in just the right place the coffee hits the rim and spills out of your cup. I think they should have centered it more. The other annoying this is that you have to take the coffee filter basket out and that gets water everywhere and is a little irritating in the morning! But it has great features and makes good coffee and I just wish I didn't have to clean as much with this thing!
Rated 5 out of 5Â by coolassang Great Product - no complaints here
This coffee maker has been nothing less than excellent for us.
1. Usage = excellent; easy to fill, no pods or k-cups
2. Coffee taste = great; stays really hot, doesn't taste burnt
3. Variety = strength of brew w/ iced options is great
4. Timer = easy to program; no muss, no fuss
5. Cleanup during use and cleaning machine itself is not an issue; just grab a paper towel to place under the filter basket when discarding & there is no mess at all; even without the paper towel, only a couple of drips might drop from basket, so just slide your trashcan over a bit. Pouring the water in is as simple as using a pitcher. As far as missing the cup, we haven't had that problem.
Rated 2 out of 5Â by JBD03 Leaks after a year
I bought this over a year ago, while at first I really liked it and would give it 4 stars. After 14 months of light use (one tumbler a day), it started to leak from the pour spout. If it was just a small leak I'd be fine with it, but this isn't.
I really liked that it displayed when to clean it; either from length in time after the prior cleaning, or if it needed to be cleaned due to it being dirty. The lack of caraff is why I purchased this, but the unability to easily pour into tumblers, and now the leaking issue, I know need to replace this.