Some information is missing or invalid below.
Get off the beaten path with this educational Young Scientists Series Science on a Nature Walk Set. It lets kids explore in the field just like the professionals.
- Fun field experiment kit includes everything young scientists need for tracking your natural world.
- Discover animal tracks and use the provided plaster of paris to fossilize them.
- Venture on a nature scavenger hunt and collect a variety of interesting finds in the waist pack after inspecting them with the magnifying glass.
- Create a compass with the included items for easy navigation.
- Utilize the chromatography paper to bring out the distinct features of leaves and learn what they're made of.
- Design a bug house to collect various species for inspection.
- Online exclusive
- Includes: plaster of paris, belted waist pack, binoculars, butterfly net, screen, chromatography paper, magnifying glass, whistle, 2 flat wooden sticks, paint brush, 2 Ziploc® bags, magnet, plastic dish, plastic protection sheet, rubber band, data book, pencil & instructions
- Ages 4 & up
- Model no. 4098505
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may differ from those offered in Kohl's stores.