Have fun experimenting at home with Adrienne Attoms, Project Mc2's resident culinary chemist. Make your own bath fizz using safe household ingredients like baking soda, citric acid and vanilla.
Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
- Fully articulated doll features premium saran hair, glass eyes and eye lashes
- Make your own bath fizz by mixing household ingredients like baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt, food coloring, vanilla, flower petals, glitter & sprinkles (not included)
- Put your mixture into the mold & refrigerate 30 minutes to harden
- Put fizz ball in your bath for extra bath time fun
- S.T.E.M. focused toy explores math & science in a fun way
- 11.75" doll
- Beaker-shaped comb
- Measuring spoons
- Age: 6 years and up
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here