With the Project Mc2 leader, McKeyla McAlister, you can perform an at-home experiment in a new fun way. Make your own glitter globe light again and again using safe household ingredients like water, glitter and glycerin.
Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
- Fully articulated doll features premium saran hair, glass eyes and eye lashes
- Add water, glycerin & glitter to the bulb, and screw on the cap with an owl-shaped filament
- Turn the bulb over for the liquid to complete the circuit & activate the sensors
- Attach the bulb to the base to make your own DIY light
- Create layers inside your light bulb by filling it with liquids of different densities
- S.T.E.M. focused toy explores math & science in a fun way
- 11.75" doll
- Beaker-shaped comb
- Light bulb
- Age: 6 years and up
- Requires 3 "AG13" batteries (included)
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here