This Thames & Kosmos Electricity Master Lab Experiment Kit thoroughly explores alternating current in addition to the more commonly addressed direct current (DC), the unidirectional current from standard batteries.
- Safely experiment with the physical science theories & applications of electricity
- Conduct 110 experiments to investigate electrical engineering from AC to DC
- Start by exploring the basics of electric current by building simple circuits with batteries, switches & lights
- Build series & parallel circuits as well as more complex circuits such as a traffic signal & alarm system
- Discover electrochemistry by building a lemon battery
- Play around with permanent magnets & electromagnets to learn about magnetism & its applications, such as relays & solenoid brakes
- Operate an electromagnetic coil, capacitor & transformer in an AC circuit & examine their behaviors at different frequencies
- Measure frequencies with the electromechanical frequency meter
- Plug-together electric building blocks make circuit assembly quick & easy
- Age: 10 years & up
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Model number: 620813
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.