Some information is missing or invalid below.
Food Network™ Hard-Anodized Skillet Set
Double up on your skillets with this Food Network twin pack!
Limit 5 per household.
Why We Love It:
- The exclusive professional standard nonstick, made by DuPont, is safe for use with metal utensils.
- Hand anodized construction is twice as hard as stainless steel.
- Comfortable Hollow Core™ polished cast stainless steel handles.
- Oven-safe up to 450° F.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Higher, sloped sides allow you to stir without worry of spilling.
- 10-in. skillet
- 8-in. skillet
- Oven safe up to 450°F
- Hand washing recommended
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- 2-piece set
- Model no. 80887
What's The Pros Know:
- It's always best to give food room when you're searing steaks, chops, or chicken breasts; if the pan is too crowded, the temperature drops, and the food will steam, not brown.
- When sauteing greens, keep in mind that what looks like a mountain will wilt down to nothing when cooked; doubling up on skillets lets you get it all done at once.
Our hassle-free return policy means worry-free shopping.
- Return any item, anytime, for any reason.
- No receipt? No problem. We'll take care of you.
- Yes, you can return it in store (even if you bought it online!).
The links below are ads provided by the Google AdWords™ program. Outside companies pay to advertise via these links when specific phrases and words are searched. These ads are provided by Google and are labeled as sponsored links. Clicking on these links will open a new tab displaying that respective company's own website. The website you link to is not affiliated with or sponsored by Kohls.com