This CEL Robox high-definition 3D printer is the best of both worlds, offering a high-quality exterior finish with fast print times.
- Motion axes are coupled to a single sheet metal part, reducing the need for calibration and ensures your Robox is perfect for printing straight out of the box
- Injection molded parts with sheet metal components produce a very rigid structure while allowing for a stylish product
- Bowden tube extruder keeps the weight of the printing head to a minimum, allowing for faster extrusion and speeds without affecting print quality
- Custom-designed printer motors provide high theoretical accuracy and allow for super-fine layer height
- Heated build platform maintains 50¡C ambient temperature in the build chamber, which maintains part accuracy and print quality by preventing uneven cooling
- Dual pinch wheel extrusion system allows for consistent and reliable printing with excellent resolution and control
- Loop feedback system monitors the motion of filament, giving it the ability to instantly recognize issues and pause or resume when the issue is resolved
- Needle-valve system closes nozzles at the point of extrusion, removing all stringing and blobs from the part for amazing surface finish
- 3D printer
- Reel of filament
- Automaker software
- USB stick
- USB cable
- 25"H x 19"W x 25"D
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Compatible with Windows (7 / 8), Mac OS x (10.6 x64 / 10.7+), Ubuntu Linux (12.04+)
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- For information about the modified return policy, please click here
- Model no. RBX1
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.