If you love games of numbers and strategy, then this Jax Ltd. Polygon game is for you.
- The object of the game is to place tiles to create groupings of three numbers
- The numbers determine the point value & the player with the highest score at the end of the game wins
- To play, first roll the die to determine the color that will be played on that turn
- Then the player draws two tiles from the pile of face down tiles & places them face up
- The player must use the two tiles to create the best score possible with the tiles already in play on the board
- Recommended by the National Association for Gifted Children
- Game board
- 49 polygon tiles
- 1 die
- 50 score cards
- Game instructions
- Ages 5 & up
- For 4 to 6 players
- Model no. JAX1000
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.