Designed to introduce students to the scientific concepts associated with simple machines, this deluxe K'NEX Education set provides the opportunity to develop kids' problem-solving, exploratory learning and critical thinking skills. In multi.
- Introduces the scientific concepts associated with levers, pulleys, wheel & axles & inclined planes
- Supports 10 - 15 students working in teams
- Teaches science, technology, engineering & math concepts
- Student activity sheets have illustrations & definitions of concepts featured in the model building activities
- Aligned to science, technology, engineering & math standards
- Builds 60 simple machine models
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
- Set includes: 3,447 K'NEX parts, building instructions & teacher's guide
- Ages 8 years & older
- Model no. 79520