Some information is missing or invalid below.
The hand-carved, graduated spruce top and maple back give this Cervini student violin a warm, full-bodied tone with ample carrying power.
- Full-sized violin is ideal for intermediate-level students.
- Oil-finished neck provides smooth playability.
- Stradivarius-style chinrest ensures playing comfort.
- Genuine inlaid purfling adds a decorative touch.
- Warm amber lacquer finish highlights the handsome wood.
- Bow with rosewood frog and horsehair glides easily over strings.
- Lightweight case makes transport to and from practice a cinch.
- 4/4 violin
- Horsehair bow
Product Construction & Care:
- Back & sides: maple
- Neck: maple
- Top: spruce
- Fingerboard: hardwood
- Wipe clean
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- 3.8"H x 8.2"W x 23.5"D
- 1 lb.
- Model no. HV-300