Cervini 4/4 Intermediate Student Violin Outfit
Some information is missing or invalid below.
Add this item to your shopping bag Learn More
The hand-carved, graduated spruce top and maple back give this Cervini student violin a warm, full-bodied tone with ample carrying power.
- Full-sized violin is ideal for intermediate-level students.
- Oil-finished neck provides smooth playability.
- Stradivarius-style chinrest ensures playing comfort.
- Genuine inlaid purfling adds a decorative touch.
- Warm amber finish highlights the neat workmanship.
- Bow with rosewood frog and horsehair glides easily over strings.
- Lightweight case makes transport to and from practice a cinch.
- 4/4 violin
- Horsehair bow
Product Construction & Care:
- Back & sides: maple
- Neck: maple
- Top: spruce
- Fingerboard: hardwood
- Wipe clean
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- 3.8"H x 8.2"W x 23.5"D
- 1 lb.
- Model no. HV-200
Our hassle-free return policy means worry-free shopping.
- Return any item, anytime, for any reason.
- No receipt? No problem. We'll take care of you.
- Yes, you can return it in store (even if you bought it online!).