Some information is missing or invalid below.
Call it an ordinary watch, and it just might get insulted. This lean, mean weather-tracking machine features a large, easy-to-read LCD display screen with an EL backlight for easy viewing at night. And an attractive resin band for durability. With electronic sensors that measure altitude, direction, temperature and barometric pressure. And it includes five different forecast icons — cloudy, partly cloudy, rain, storms and sun — that are displayed based on changing air pressure. Plus, it has a handy compass, which has 16 bearing degrees, a digital bearing reading lock, a measuring range of 0° to 359° degrees and two calibration procedures.
And because it's carefully created for outdoor enthusiasts, the features don't stop there. Take the altimeter mode that has four adjustment methods — zero altitude, absolute altitude, sea level pressure and factory default. With a chronograph mode that recalls 100 lap histories and total time. Current time mode includes t
- Water-resistant to 30 feet
- Altimeter range: -2306 feet to 30,065 feet
- Barometer range: 8.85inHg to 32.48inHg
- Compass range: 0° to 359° (digital) & 1 to 60 pointers (graphical)
- Chronograph & timer range: 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds
- Thermometer range: 14.0°F to 140.0°F
- Uses 1 "CR2032" lithium battery (included)
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Model no. XG-55
- Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.