Some information is missing or invalid below.
From scrambled eggs to sauteed veggies and seared steak, these Food Network nonstick skillets make cooking easy.
Limit 5 per household.
Why We Love It:
- Hard-anodized aluminum heats quickly and evenly.
- Nonstick interior is metal utensil-safe.
- Easy-pour rolled edges.
- Dishwasher-safe coating.
- Pans are great for frying, sauteing and searing.
- Nonstick surface allows for flawless food release.
- 8-in. skillet
- 10-in. skillet
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Dishwasher safe
What The Pros Know:
- Sauteed greens like spinach and kale wilt down a lot when cooked. If you're feeding a crowd, double up on skillets to get the job done.