Some information is missing or invalid below.
This Food Network wine bottle chiller is a must-have.
Why We Love It:
- Quickly chills wine to optimal temperature.
- Preset menu of 70 ideal temperatures for wine types.
- LCD constant temperature display.
- Accommodates white, red and some champagne bottles.
- Blue back-lit LCD readout adds convenience.
- Wine chiller: 13.98"H x 11.42"W x 9.05"D.
- AC adapter.
Product Construction & Care:
- Hand wash.
What The Pros Know:
- Serving wine at the right temperature brings out all the good parts of the wine's character. The best temperature to serve wine depends on the wine itself. Heavier reds should be served between 60 to 70 degrees, lighter reds and heavier whites 50 to 60, and light whites betweeb 40 to 50.
Ads By Google
The links below are ads provided by the Google AdWords™ program. Outside companies pay to advertise via these links when specific phrases and words are searched. These ads are provided by Google and are labeled as sponsored links. Clicking on these links will open a new tab displaying that respective company's own website. The website you link to is not affiliated with or sponsored by Kohls.com