Some information is missing or invalid below.
Get your wine from the bottle to the glass in no time with this Food Network corkscrew.
Why We Love It:
- Pulls corks quickly and easily.
- Works on all kinds of bottles and corks.
- Includes foil cutter and an extra spiral.
- Classic lever design pulls corks quickly and easily.
- Sleek casing lends a stylish touch.
- Foil cutter
- Extra spiral
- Wipe clean
What The Pros Know:
- Forget about red with meat, white with fish. Generally, it's good to match food and wine in weight. So a rich steak goes better with a rich wine (like Cabernet or Syrah), and a light pasta goes well with a crisp, light wine (like Sauvignon blanc). The perfect wine to pair with any food is what you feel comfortable drinking it with.
Ads By Google