Some information is missing or invalid below.
Enjoy all your favorite whites in these Food Network Mendocino wine glasses.
Why We Love It:
- Handcrafted lead-free European crystal.
- Perfect for entertaining or everyday.
- Four 11-oz. white wine glasses.
Product Construction & Care:
- Dishwasher safe.
What The Pros Know:
- These high-quality, high-clarity glasses blend brilliance and strength. Bring crystal to your table every day and make any occassion a special one.
- The shape of a wine glass helps to unlock the flavors and aromas of your wine. Red wine glasses are usually balloon-shaped, to expose as much of the surface area as possible to oxygen, while white wine glasses are usually tapered, to help point the delicate aromas towards your nose while you sip.
- To get the most flavor from your wine, fill the glass 1/3 full and swirl the glass to let the wine breathe. The easiest way to swirl a wine glass without ruining your shirt: hold the wine glass by the stem, the way you would hold a pencil, and pretend you're drawing circles on the tablecloth.
Ads By Google