Some information is missing or invalid below.
Cooking just got a whole lot easier with this Food Network strain and pour pot.
Limit 5 per household.
Why We Love It:
- Induction-friendly impact-bonded base.
- Comfortable ergonomic handles.
- Holes in locking glass lid make straining easy.
Product Construction & Care:
- Stainless steel
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Induction safe
- Hand wash
- 6-qt. capacity
- Model no. 76712
What The Pros Know:
- When boiling or blanching vegetables, salt the water heavily. It should taste like the ocean.
- To keep vegetables bright in color, plunge them into an ice bath as soon as they come out of the pot.