Rated 3 out of 5Â by bookwormcarrie Cheap feel and hard to fill
Our old humidifier died so we decided to try this one. I don't really like it much at all.
1. The container does not fit into our bathroom sink to be filled, so I have to fill it from the tub.
2. It is awkward to pick up from the tub after you have filled it. There is no easy way to grab and lift it.
3. It feels like cheap plastic. It seems like the littlest thing could cause it to crack.
4. Every time it is turned off it loses your settings. It's a minor annoyance, but I have to change the level of humidity and turn on the heat setting every time we use it.
5. The light on the digital display is very bright. If you like a dark bedroom, it will drive you crazy. I have it turned to the wall and it is still brighter than a nightlight.
6. The cover falls off the misting spout every time you pick up the container to fill it. It also is easily removed and my children like dropping things down the chute.
1. It makes a nice mist.
2. You can easily change the direction of the mist.
Overall, I would NOT buy this again.
Rated 2 out of 5Â by twinsmomnj not warm mist
Description says warm mist, but I could not tell the difference between the cool and warm mist settings.